Belgium - Starting Now
Klarrio is looking for Data Engineers.
YOUR TECH CHALLENGES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you passionate about cloud, big data, distributed systems and looking for new opportunities in the dynamic world of data engineering?
Do you want to join a young, fast growing international company with big aspirations?
We at Klarrio are looking for engineers to take a crucial role in creating reliable production platforms.
You will be working on a wide range of projects in various domains (Smart Cities, Transport & logistics, Telecom, Public Infrastructure).
Klarrio’s team delivers cost-efficient data platforms tailored to the needs of its customers in an agile manner. The development of these platforms requires a multidisciplinary team consisting of developers who are not afraid to take initiative and have an eye for quality.
What we are looking for
An IT professional with a drive for getting things done, a willingness to help others be successful in their job and a knack for always being a step ahead.
You are a naturally collaborative person and eager to propose creative solutions to challenging problems.
As an engineer, you possess the following minimum qualifications :
- Masters degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP, Firewalls, DNS, SSL, …)
- Understanding of Operating System concepts
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of Database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
Extra assets are :
- Hands-on experience with data processing frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm, …. ).
- Expertise in designing distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
- Affinity with the Agile development methodology and concepts as CI/CD
- Design, build and test services with emphasis on performance, reliability and availability.
- Provide the necessary metrics to be able to measure overall system health, availability and performance.
- Evolve existing services by implementing changes that improve performance, reliability and availability.
- Contribute to incident response and blameless postmortems.
Compensation and benefits
On top of a competitive compensation package, we’ll add Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and Mobility Package.
You’ll be supplied with high quality equipment to be able to do your job and be working in our comfortable offices in the center of Antwerp (only 5 minutes walking distance from Antwerp central station).
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, on the job training in collaboration with highly skilled engineers, …).
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills