Belgium - Starting Now
Are you an IT professional specialised in real-time analytics, natural language processing, deep learning, data visualization or ETL? Are you eager to show businesses how to get immediate insight and value out of their data by building proof of concepts and applications with state-of-the-art technology? Do you love to experiment with different technologies and figure out the best way to help businesses in their digital transformation?
Klarrio gives you the opportunity to prove and improve yourself, so you’ll become an expert in streaming analytics!
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Work on the end-to-end pipeline: data exploration, data ingestion, processing, analytics and visualization
- Design, build, deploy, test and maintain real-time analytics pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale
- Work on diverse projects with difficult, non-routine problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
As a Data Scientist at Klarrio you possess the following qualifications:
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical engineering, Economics), a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- A strong interest in the field of data science and data engineering, ideally with some years of prior working experience
- Programming skills in either Scala, Java or Python
- Knowledge of data mining and machine learning techniques (e.g. Random Forest, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing etc)
- An interest to solve problems through quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of Distributed Systems and Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark)
- Basic understanding of Database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
Extra assets are:
- Hands-on experience with data processing frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm ….).
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
- Affinity with the Agile development methodology and concepts as CI/CD
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package including Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and Mobility Package
- An informal, dynamic environment with expert colleagues who will help you to accelerate your skills
- Modern offices in the center of Antwerp (only 5 minutes walking distance from Antwerp central station)
- A broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, on the job training in collaboration with highly skilled engineers …)
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills