Belgium - Starting Now
Are you a passionate IT user, eager to learn about new IT-infrastructure, encourage your team members to use them, and understand the meaning of cloud and container technologies? Then you are the junior system administrator Klarrio is looking for.
Klarrio is working on a daily base on very cool and highly complex data projects
This of course only runs smoothly if the existing IT infrastructure is continuously optimized and kept future-proof.
Are you the IT-enthusiast who wants to help Klarrio? Then contact us, so we can soon get to know each other.
As junior system administrator you’ll be :
- responsible for the operation and further development of our existing infrastructure services, primarily in AWS or Klarrio’s own infrastructure.
- the contact person to support Klarrio’s critical IT-infrastructure and extend the IT capabilities.
- helping the organization adopt existing & new tools of working.
Can you also tick the boxes below?
- You are driven to learn more about cloud native new emerging internet technologies.
- You have successfully completed your degree or comparable training in IT.
- You’re a born teamplayer
- Having a first professional experience in the position as a Cloud – Infrastructure Administrator or a similar position is an asset
- You understand the meaning of the following topics:
- Cloud , virtualization
- Container technologies
- AWS or comparable
- Linux server knowledge (Raid and object storage) as well as the interaction with network topologies (Firewalling, Routing, Vlan’s)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go)
- Automation supports you in solving routine tasks as well as more complex scenarios efficiently (e.g. Ansible, Terraform.)
- High affinity with security practices
- Fluency in business English completes your profile
What’s in it for you?
- a competitive compensation package, including Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and a mobility package.
- high quality equipment to be able to do your job.
- modern offices in the center of Antwerp (on walking distance from Antwerp central station) .
- a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, on the job training in collaboration with highly skilled engineers …).
Interested? Please fill in the form below!
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills