Belgium - Starting Now
Are you an IT professional specialised in real-time analytics, natural language processing, deep learning, data visualization and ETL? Are you eager to show businesses how to get immediate insight and value out of their data by building proof of concepts and applications with state-of-the-art technology? Do you love to experiment with different technologies and figure out the best way to help businesses in their digital transformation?
Klarrio gives you the opportunity to prove and improve yourself, so you’ll become an expert in streaming analytics!
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Lead and guide the technical side of projects you’ll be working on. Line up and meet the goals and requirements of all stakeholders.
- Guide and coach junior developers on the team.
- Work on the end-to-end pipeline: data exploration, data ingestion, processing, analytics and visualization
- Design, build, deploy, test and maintain real-time analytics pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale
- Work on diverse projects with difficult, non-routine problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
As a Data Scientist at Klarrio you possess the following qualifications:
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical engineering, Economics), a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data science and/or data engineering and an interest in both domains.
- Solid programming skills in either Scala, Java or Python
- Good knowledge of data mining and machine learning techniques (e.g. Random Forest, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing etc)
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data technologies and distributed processing frameworks (e.g. Spark, Flink, Kafka)
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- Understanding of Database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with one or more distributed stream processing deployments (e.g. Spark Streaming, Flink, Kafka Streams, Storm)
- Excellent communication skills, strong autonomy, a proactive mindset and the ability to cope with regularly changing priorities in a dynamic working environment
Extra assets are:
- Experience with technical project management proven leadership skills
- Experience with productionizing ML deployments and MLOps (e.g. Kubeflow, MLFlow).
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
- Affinity with the Agile development methodology and concepts as CI/CD
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package including Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and Mobility Package
- An informal, dynamic environment with expert colleagues who will help you to accelerate your skills
- Modern offices in the center of Antwerp (only 5 minutes walking distance from Antwerp central station)
- A broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, on the job training in collaboration with highly skilled engineers, …).
- Continuous research and education are key for the Klarrio team; we have a strong culture of knowledge sharing, both internally as well as externally.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills