Antwerp (Belgium) - Starting Now
Klarrio is working on a daily basis on very cool and challenging data projects.
Are you passionate about cloud, big data and distributed systems? Are you interested in working in a multidisciplinary team of developers creating cost-efficient data platforms tailored to the needs of our worldwide customers? Are you a teamplayer who helps others to be successful in their job and a knack for always being one step ahead? Would you like to help create reliable production platforms?
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and availability.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in either Python, Java, Scala, Go or C
- Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP, Firewalls, DNS, SSL, …)
- Basic understanding of Operating System concepts
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Investigative mindset
Extra assets are:
- Ability to debug code and automate routine tasks
- Knowledge in deploying and using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack … or other logging, monitoring and alerting tools is definitely a plus
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
- Hands-on experience with shell scripting.
- Affinity with the Agile development methodology
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package including Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and Mobility Package
- High quality hardware for cloud native development allows you to streamline your workflow
- Modern offices in the center of Antwerp (only 5 minutes walking distance from Antwerp central station)
- A broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, on the job training in collaboration with highly skilled engineers …)
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills